Monday, July 21, 2014

Kids Clothes Week, Day 1

When I told him this was Kids Clothes Week, my husband laughed and said every week is Kids Clothes Week around here! I suppose he has a point, since most of my sewing is for the kids and I do try to spend time sewing nearly every day. It's for my sanity! ;) Still, I'm planning to sew along and keep up with the things on my to-do list. Most of what I've got going on this week involves pattern tests, the Peek-a-Boo clothing swap, a few UFOs (unfinished objects), and my first tutorial (eek!).

As for day 1, I can't say too much since I've been working on a handful of pattern tests this week and they're still top secret. But I can share a teeny, tiny sneak peek...see, even Miss P is being mysterious!

Coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment